Nevae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter Nevae, a world where monsters are the dominant force. Humans, elves, and dwarves are no longer the ruling races, instead driven to the brink of extinction by the murderous Yuan-ti. But chaos cannot rule forever...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some assembly required

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seeker

Seeker

Character Sheet
Class: seeker
Current Hit Points:
some assembly required  Left_bar_bleue37/37some assembly required  Empty_bar_bleue  (37/37)
Current XP:
some assembly required  Left_bar_bleue2250/3750some assembly required  Empty_bar_bleue  (2250/3750)

some assembly required  Empty
PostSubject: some assembly required    some assembly required  EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:04 am

I know not who origanally buit me or for what purpose, but when I was activated for the first time was just before the war. My duties were to serve the druids and the rangers of the northern forests. When the war was brought to the forest I was on the front line with the rangers. I ended up being "killed" along with thosands of others that day.

All I knew for many years was the darkness and pain. All seemed to be lost. I appealed to the ranger God Melora, and got an unexpected result. My body was reassembled (by a goblin noless) when my essence was reintegrated I was changed I heard the primal spirits like I have never before. Before I left the presence of Melora she gave me one mission to bring back the natural order of the world.

When I awoke back in the world I seen that many years have passed. The goblin who had rebuild my body (under the direction of Melora) had given me a breif history of what had happen in the years after my "death" then ran off. I opened my arm bow and thought "time to go hunting" and started walking south.

Since the time of my "rebirth" I have fought in many battles against the Yuan-ti empire. I am confident that we will win this war. Melora be with us.
Back to top Go down

some assembly required
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nevae :: Characters :: Histories and Backstories-
Jump to: