Nevae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter Nevae, a world where monsters are the dominant force. Humans, elves, and dwarves are no longer the ruling races, instead driven to the brink of extinction by the murderous Yuan-ti. But chaos cannot rule forever...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alternating Schedule opinions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Goddess
Admin
The Goddess

Character Sheet
Class: God
Current Hit Points:
Alternating Schedule opinions Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Alternating Schedule opinions Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000/100000000)
Current XP:
Alternating Schedule opinions Left_bar_bleue0/0Alternating Schedule opinions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Alternating Schedule opinions Empty
PostSubject: Alternating Schedule opinions   Alternating Schedule opinions EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:25 pm

Hey guys, I just wanted to find out, now that we're approaching the tale end of this first rotation, how you enjoy that set up.

Just curious!

Also, I wanted to ask if we should let the next Booyah session run for 3 weeks since we will have the holidays happening around that time. (also so I can actually play in it this time)

GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS OR MY WILDEN WILL SMASH THEM
Back to top Go down
https://nevae.rpg-board.net
Gyrax

Gyrax

Character Sheet
Class: Paladin
Current Hit Points:
Alternating Schedule opinions Left_bar_bleue4/42Alternating Schedule opinions Empty_bar_bleue  (4/42)
Current XP:
Alternating Schedule opinions Left_bar_bleue2300/3750Alternating Schedule opinions Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/3750)

PostSubject: Re: Alternating Schedule opinions   Alternating Schedule opinions EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:43 pm

I like the way Goddess thinks!

I'm just wondering why the last map shows Gyrax's character in brown. It's like... "Yeah, you're just a brown stain on the map now, paladin! Bwahahaha!" Damn, she got killed and I didn't even notice! Must have been a rogue. Damn those rogues! Except you, Silk. We love you.

The rotation works great for me. Yepyep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toonbat.deviantart.com
The Goddess
Admin
The Goddess

Character Sheet
Class: God
Current Hit Points:
Alternating Schedule opinions Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Alternating Schedule opinions Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000/100000000)
Current XP:
Alternating Schedule opinions Left_bar_bleue0/0Alternating Schedule opinions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Alternating Schedule opinions   Alternating Schedule opinions EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:46 pm

Haha ummm....

That will be fixed on the next map Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://nevae.rpg-board.net
Silk

Silk

Character Sheet
Class: Assassin
Current Hit Points:
Alternating Schedule opinions Left_bar_bleue37/37Alternating Schedule opinions Empty_bar_bleue  (37/37)
Current XP:
Alternating Schedule opinions Left_bar_bleue2250/3750Alternating Schedule opinions Empty_bar_bleue  (2250/3750)

PostSubject: Re: Alternating Schedule opinions   Alternating Schedule opinions EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:47 pm

I'm an ASSASSIN!

Not a rogue.
Back to top Go down
Gyrax

Gyrax

Character Sheet
Class: Paladin
Current Hit Points:
Alternating Schedule opinions Left_bar_bleue4/42Alternating Schedule opinions Empty_bar_bleue  (4/42)
Current XP:
Alternating Schedule opinions Left_bar_bleue2300/3750Alternating Schedule opinions Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/3750)

PostSubject: Re: Alternating Schedule opinions   Alternating Schedule opinions EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:56 pm

It must be comforting for the denizens of this fantasy realm to know that assassins are cherished, respected, enfranchised members of the community who would scoff at the suggestion that they might be considered roguish. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.toonbat.deviantart.com
Silk

Silk

Character Sheet
Class: Assassin
Current Hit Points:
Alternating Schedule opinions Left_bar_bleue37/37Alternating Schedule opinions Empty_bar_bleue  (37/37)
Current XP:
Alternating Schedule opinions Left_bar_bleue2250/3750Alternating Schedule opinions Empty_bar_bleue  (2250/3750)

PostSubject: Re: Alternating Schedule opinions   Alternating Schedule opinions EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:58 pm

Btw, I second Booyah going for 3 weeks on it's next turn up. For one, it was shorted half a week on its first run. For another, we don't want DoctorWitch to feel rushed during the holidays. So taking an extra week will probably work out quite well for everyone involved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternating Schedule opinions   Alternating Schedule opinions Empty

Back to top Go down

Alternating Schedule opinions
Page 1 of 1